When you have to feed a fuzzy eating toddler feeding time has become a great challenge to mommies.We Indians mostly prefer rice recipes for our lunch.So I have included a few rice recipes for babies in this blog.
Carrot Dal Rice is one of the wholesome lunch recipe for babies/toddlers.Even though I used only few ingredients here which provide enough nutrients to their diet.
Carrots,Lentils and rice conatins a lot of nutrients which helpsthe growth of babies .
More Rice Recipes for Babies:
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 cup Lentil /Dal
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste.
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Cumin seeds(optional)
- Soak Dal for 1 hour to reduce the cooking time.
- Heat oil in a Kadai.
- Add ghee to the Kadai.If you want you can add cumin seeds or mustard seeds for seasoning.
- Add ginger garlic paste and roast it.
- Add turmeric powder.
- Add chopped carrot,dal and rice into Kadai.
- Add Salt to taste.
- Add 3 cups of water to the Kadai.Let it cook well.
- Allow it to dry off the water completely.
- Serve this Carrot Dal Rice with Yogurt.
One Comment Add yours
Reblogged this on WHERE TO EAT ABUJA and commented:
A recipe I must try for my little one.
LikeLiked by 2 people