Mushroom Stir Fry is a quick and tasty recipe without using much spices.If you prefer spicy food you can add more green chillies to make it more spicy.
The high protein content and fleshy nature mushrooms are known as “Meat of the vegetable world”.Mushrooms have high nutritional value and cancer fighting properties.
More Mushroom Recipes:
- 250 gm Mushrooms
- 2 Onion chopped
- 2 Green chilly
- 8 cloves finely chopped Garlic
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 2 Red chilly
- 4 tbsp grated coconut
- Cleaning: Boil mushrooms by adding salt and turmeric powder.(I always prefer cleaning mushrooms like this.)
- After cooling chop the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a Kadai . Splutter mustard seeds .
- Add red chilly. Add chopped garlic and saute well.
- Add chopped onion and roast it until it becomes transparent.
- Add green chilly.
- Add turmeric powder and salt.
- Add finely chopped mushrooms.Allow it to cook.
- Add grated coconut and stir it for one minute.
- Now turn off the flame and the Mushroom Stir Fry is ready to serve.