Dosa is traditional south indian breakfast recipe.Dosa can be prepared in different varieties using different grains and vegetables.We can also make stuffed dosa with vegetable stuffing,fruit stuffing,masala stuffing,etc.
Coconut Dosa is made using rice and coconut.To make the dosa batter you have to soak the rice nearly 8 hours.
- 1 cup raw Rice
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/4 tbsp Fenugreek seeds.
- Soak the rice and fenugreek in water for nearly 8 hours.I usually soak the rice overnight and next morning I will use it to make the batter.
- Grind the soaked rice and fenugreek seeds with grated coconut in the Mixer Grinder until it become smooth batter.
- Now add required water and salt if needed to make a consistent batter.
- Heat the Tawa and pour the dosa batter into the pan and spread it evenly in a circular shape.
- Apply oil/ghee on the top of the dosa.Then flip it over and allow it to cook on the other side.