I love beetroots and its amazing color.Other than the beautiful color, Beetroots are really good for our body as it is having a number of health benefits.It is known to be a purifier as it detoxifies the body.Beetroots contains rich amount of antioxidants which helps to control the cholesterol.
Today I am going to make a simple and easy Beetroot Pachadi Recipe from the traditional Kerala cuisine.It is a great side dish with only few ingredients.
More Beetroot Recipes:
- 1 grated Beetroot
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 cup Yogurt/curd
- chopped Ginger
- 2 Green chilly
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 2 Red chilly
- Curry leaves.
- Cook the grated beetroot in a Pressure Cooker adding salt.
- Grind the coconut with green chilly,ginger and curry leaves in a Mixer Grinder.
- Add the cooked beetroot into the ground coconut and stir well.
- Add yogurt into this mixture and mix well.
- Now heat oil in a Pan.Splutter mustard seeds.
- Add red chilly and curry leaves.