Mushroom Roast is a quick and easy mushroom recipe.It is a Kerala style dish and can be a good combination with rice or chapathi.
More Mushroom Recipes: Mushroom Masala
- 250 gm Mushroom
- 3 Onions
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Green Chilly
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp Chilly powder
- 1/2 tbsp Pepper powder
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Cleaning: Boil mushrooms by adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cut the mushrooms into halves.
- Heat oil in a Kadai. Add chopped ginger and garlic, saute well until it gives off its aroma.
- Add chopped onion and roast it well.
- Now add all the spices and salt.Stir it well.
- Add tomato and green chilly and roast it .
- Add curry leaves .
- Now add the the mushroom pieces and allow it cook for sometime.