Yesterday my brother told he is going to have lunch with us.I was started plannings for the lunch ideas. And thought of making this Potato Thoran for him with rice and curry. It is very easy to make and he always loves to eat it.Here is my recipe..
- 3 Potato chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tbsp Chilly powder
- 1tbsp Mustard seeds
- 2 Red Chilly
- 1 tbsp oil
- Curry leaves
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter Mustard seeds .
- Add red chilly and curry leaves.
- Add chopped garlic and saute it
- Add finely chopped potatoes fry it in the mixture for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric powder, Red chilly powder and salt.
- Add water and cook it until the potatoes are well cooked.
- Now turn of the flame and the potato Thoran is ready to serve.