This chicken recipe reminds me about the Hainanese chicken rice.but this dish is little bit different from that.This recipe also is good for toddlers.
- 1 cup Rice half cooked
- 1/2 cup chicken cut into small pieces
- 1/2 carrot chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Tomato puree(1 tomato)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Heat ghee in a pan.Add onion and saute it.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Add tomato puree and salt and saute well.
- Add carrot,peas and chicken.Allow it to cook well.
- Now add half cooked rice into it and let it completely cook.
- Now the chicken rice is ready to serve.