Mushrooms are my all-time favourite dish.During our childhood we were really enjoyed searching for the newly grown mushrooms in our garden. Now it’s very easy to get mushroom from supermarkets.We can try variety of dishes using mushroom.
- 1 cup Mushroom sliced
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 6 Cashews soaked
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1tbsp Chilly powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Cleaning- boil mushrooms by adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Grind tomato and soaked cashews
- Heat oil in a pan.Add chopped onion and saute until it becomes transparent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and stir well
- Add turmeric powder, Chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala .
- Add the ground mixture and saute it.
- Add mushroom and stir it well.