We used to make some kind curry for lunch,either vegetarian or non-vegetarian.Today I was totally confused about the lunch menu.Finally something hit in my mind ,why don’t we try a carrot and beetroot combo.Yes it really went well.My family loved it.And here is the recipe.
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Beetroot
- 2 Green chilly
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Chilly powder
- 1 Coriander powder
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped seeds
- 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 Red Chilly
- Curry leaves
- Cook carrot and beetroot by adding turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder and salt and green chilly in a pressure cooker.
- Grind coconut and cumin seeds.
- Add the cooked vegetables and ground coconut into a pot . Let it boil.
- After boiling the mixture turn off the flame.
- In a pan heat oil , splutter mustard seeds.
- Add red chilly and curry leaves.
- Add this to the mixture.